The Australian Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (ACCC) is a private, voluntary and fraternal association of Catholic bishops, priests and deacons of the dioceses of Australia.
Membership is also open to lay and religious faithful who support the clerical association in its objectives. The ACCC has five objectives:
- To give glory and honour to the Most Blessed Trinity.
- To assist the eternal salvation and holiness of members.
- To foster unity among Catholic priests and deacons with the bishops in loyalty to the Supreme Magisterium.
- To encourage faithfulness to priestly life and ministry.
- To assist bishops, priests and deacons in the fulfilment of their ministry of teaching, sanctifying and governing.