And if this if the first time you have read about our Pilgrimage, please seriously consider joining in this wonderful, once in a lifetime, opportunity to really explore the Holy Land with CathNews and some fellow travellers.
Christine Hogan is the Publisher of faith-based communication for Church Resources.
Disclaimer: CathBlog is an extension of CathNews story feedback. It is intended to promote discussion and debate among the subscribers to CathNews and the readers of the website. The opinions expressed in CathBlog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the members of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference or of Church Resources." } -->
BY CHRISTINE HOGAN Doing something new always involves risk. Will it work out the way you intended, the way you hoped, the way you prayed, it would? In the end, though, you do it – and trust in God about the outcome. That was the process here at
- CathBlog - Mate the dog's lessons in grief
- CathBlog - Dialogue between religion and art
- BlogWatcher - Including gay Catholics at the eucharist
- CathBlog - Poverty, chastity and obedience in today's world
- CathBlog - How new technology can improve your prayer life
- CathBlog - What the Church offers women
- CathBlog - Women in roles great and small
- BlogWatcher - Catholic discrimination against women is not all ...
- CathBlog - Why the Angelus?
- CathBlog - Secular liturgies