I have been thinking a lot about the four Cardinal Virtues for two reasons. The first relates to the current flurry of activity and discussion surrounding the Royal Commission into sex abuse and the range of recent commentary about how various Catholic Church
BY STEFAN GIGACZ An excellent blog post at America magazine by Vatican II historian, John W. O'Malley warns against "ten sure-fire ways to mix up the teachings of (the Council)": It is not easy to interpret any great event, so it is not surprising that today
Before the age of Catholic magazines as I have known them for 40 years vanishes altogether into a blizzard of bells and digits, and Catholic periodicals assume their future form as shining holograms arising not unlike angels from your computer screen, let us
- Cathblog - Love St Valentine
- Cathblog - The end of religion?
- Blogwatcher - Resurrecting Richard III or burying Gaudium et ...
- Blogwatcher - From Cathophobia to Lenten pretzels
- Cathblog - Benedict XVI has left the Church at a fork in the ...
- Cathblog - ‘Fools give you reasons...’
- Cathblog - The charm and the comfort of Ordinary time
- Cathblog - Three good reasons why we should take notice of ...
- Blogwatcher - The dangers of cohabitation
- Cathblog - The CN Pilgrimage hits the road again!