A Catholic Online webpage offers explanations of the following FAQs about Lent:
* Why do some refer to Easter as Easter and others use Lent or Pentecost and what is the significance of each?
* Why do we put ash on our forehead?
* Where do the ashes come from?
* When do I wash the Ashes off my face?
* What is Fat Tuesday?
* What is Pentecost?
* What is the significances of the 40 weekdays before Easter?
* Why is Lent observed in only some Christian Churches?
* When Does Lent End?
And all about:
Giving something up
Scrutinies: Examining our lives
Scrutinies and Penance
Prayer, fasting and almsgiving
Stations of the Cross
To visit the website and find the answers to these questions, CLICK HERE.