- Catholic Diocese of Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Contract term and conditions negotiable
The Diocese of Wagga Wagga is in rural NSW, located in the Riverina and south western districts, with large and small towns and some of Australia's richest and most picturesque countryside.
The Wagga Wagga Catholic Schools Office is accountable for Catholic education in the 26 primary schools and 5 secondary schools of the diocese. This System of schools educates in excess of 8,500 students through the dedication and work of approximately 1,000 staff.
The diversity of their schools is represented by the three school communities which now seek a Principal for 2018:
- All Saints’ Tumbarumba (53 students) – ref no. TS1357
- St Joseph’s Culcairn (42 students) – ref no. TS1356
- St Patrick’s Griffith (435 students) – ref no. TS1355
Please visit www.traksearch.com to view a short video and explore the benefits of a leadership role in a rural setting. The information also includes how to easily progress an interest in these roles. Enquiries and expressions of interest are welcome to John Chesher on 0417 068 220 or [email protected] quoting the relevant reference number(s).
Closing Date: Wed 31st May 2017.