The Education Officer: Languages will work collaboratively with school leaders and languages teachers to:
- Provide school based support for the introduction of CLIL
- Establish or renew languages provision in their school
- Improve the quality of languages learning and teaching in their school
- Establish partnerships within their communities and with other schools to improve program access and quality.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment to:
- The Catholic Faith
- Catholic Education
- Educational Leadership
- Exemplary Learning & Teaching Practice
Sandhurst schools are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children
Application packages are available from www.ceosand.catholic.edu.au under ‘Sandhurst Employment’.
For further information, please contact: BERNADETTE CASEY Human Resources Officer Telephone (03) 5443 2377, Mobile 0427665061 or email [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications: 4.00pm Wednesday, 23 August 2017