Health Carer – Brigidine Sisters Victorian Community, VIC
The Health Carer participates in the Mission of the Brigidine Sisters in a role that is one of care and service with regard to the health needs of the sisters. At all times this work will be carried out in a professional manner and in accordance with the Charism/Spirit, Constitutions and Statutes of the Brigidine Sisters and according to Canon Law and Civil Law.
The Health Carer works in close collaboration with the members of the Brigidine Victorian Community Leadership Team and the Health Care Team, in relation to the overall the health and wellbeing needs of the sisters.
- Maintain a harmonious working relationship in a Team environment.
- Be responsible and accountable for own work.
- Exercise initiative and good judgement.
- Act with tact and discretion, maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- Act with Integrity and reliability and punctuality.
- Have a professional caring and understanding approach to individual needs.
- Organisational, managerial and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound time-management skills ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Good working level of computer skills.
To apply for this position, please email or post your cover letter and resume including the names of three current referees to:
Sister Margaret Hill csb
Brigidine Victorian Community Leader
1310 High Street
Malvern Vic 3144
Phone: 9509 0361
Email: [email protected]
Applications close, Friday, 29th September 2017