Position Description (PDF)
The General Secretariat of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is seeking an energetic and dynamic person to take up the role of Executive Assistant to the Business manager to join its administration team in Braddon ACT.The position’s primary objective is to provide executive support to the Business Manager. You will be a highly organised person who can work with minimal supervision.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the Business Manager’s diary, and travel and accommodation bookings
- Administering all incoming correspondence to the Business Manager and, where required, drafting responses for the approval of the Business Manager
- Drafting meeting agendas, preparing meeting papers and distributing minutes
- Collating information from a range of sources to assist the Business Manager to draft reports and discussion papers
- Assisting the Business Manager with providing secretariat support to the Bishops Commission for Administration and Information
- Assisting the Business Manager with supporting the Conference’s corporate entities
- Assisting the General Secretary with executive support during times of absence of the General Secretary’s Executive Assistant.
You can download a full Position Description from www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au
Applicants should have a tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in a similar role, experience in a broad range of administrative duties, experience in Microsoft Windows operating environment and the Microsoft Office applications software, excellent written and oral communication skills.
To be considered for this role, applications should address the Knowledge, Skills and Experience as listed in the position description.
Enquiries: Ms Jane Bashiruddin 0447 238 432 or [email protected]
Please submit your application including three referees via email to Jane Bashiruddin [email protected]
Applications close on 9 March 2018, 5pm
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes and supports a family friendly workplace. The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Australia and may be required to provide a Working with Children Check or a suitable Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference respects your privacy. In applying for this position, you will be providing Australian Catholic Bishops Conference with personal including sensitive information. We can be contacted on 02 6201 9845. To find out more about how we will treat this information, please access our privacy collection notice from www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au