- Catholic Education, Diocese of Cairns, NQ
- Conditions of employment: negotiable
The Catholic Education Community – Diocese of Cairns has been exploring opportunities to better support the Diocesan Vision “To offer quality Catholic education so that each person may know and come to identify more fully with the living Spirit of Christ.”
A key strategy has been the restructuring of the leadership team and this ‘new’ role reporting to the Deputy Executive Director, with the core focus to:
- Engage leaders and staff in formation opportunities;
- Lead the Enhancing Catholic School Identity project;
- Engage families in the identity and mission of the Catholic school within the Parish;
- Promote the spiritual development of students through co-leadership with CES and School Leadership Teams
The Catholic Education Community – Diocese of Cairns, is a partnership between Catholic Education Services and twenty-nine schools. The Bishop of Cairns delegates responsibility for the leadership and strategic management of this system of 29 schools to the Executive Director of Catholic Education.
Interested? Explore Further?
Principals, Assistant Principals or System leaders who have built a career in areas such as Formation, Mission or Catholic Identity are encouraged to visit www.traksearch.com for further information; and learn how to easily progress an interest in this role. Enquiries and expressions of interest are also welcome to John Chesher on 0417 068 220 or [email protected] quoting reference no. TS1369
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2018