Position Description (PDF)
St John of God Accord is currently seeking an outstanding individual to promote the SJGHC Mission and Values and undertake the role of Director of Mission Integration, in our Greensborough office.
Reporting to the CEO and Group Director of Mission Integration (GDMI), you will be a collaborative and vibrant leader who can provide strong and inclusive leadership that embeds the Mission and Values at the hospital, be a key operational advisor that can articulate and encourage distinctive patient care and be a crucial driver in influencing organisational performance, change and direction.
If you possess a qualification in Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry or similar, have a demonstrated ability to lead organisational change in a Catholic Mission and Values context and are able to build strong and collegial relationships with leaders we would love to hear from you.
This position will be offered on a permanent full time basis, working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Qualifications in Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry or related studies
- Ability to influence organisational culture and lead Mission integration.
- Demonstrated performance as a strategic leader with evidence of capacity to lead Mission based discernment of key decisions.
- Experience in the development and implementation of effective formation programs for staff and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated capacity for building collaborative relationships among senior leaders in order to foster a united approach to Mission strategy, implementation and integration.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a senior leader, capable of managing competing demands and delivering results.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills and the capacity to engage effectively with a variety of people.
- Is a practicing Catholic.
- A leadership style that is holistic, inclusive and exemplifies servant leadership.