- Oversee Direct Marketing and Regular Giving programs for Caritas Australia.
- Sydney-based, full-time, permanent role – immediate start.
- Highly respected International Aid Agency.
Caritas Australia (CA) is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
We are actively seeking an experienced Direct Marketer to develop and grow donor base and income through our Direct Marketing and Regular Giving programs.
Your focus in this role includes:
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic activities that will grow the Regular Giving donor base and deliver on budgeted income.
- Manage the development and delivery of Direct Marketing Appeals
- Monitor, analysis and continuous improvement of donor acquisition and retention activities; income results and Campaign ROI.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
- Significant experience in Fundraising in a Direct Marketing and/or Regular Giving role.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in managing suppliers and agencies to agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Experience in annual budgeting and forecasting
- An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
How to Apply for This Role:
To apply for this job visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description.
Please send your application to [email protected] by COB, Friday 23rd March 2018.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV and a Cover Letter which addresses the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Louise Woods on +61 2 8306 3451.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.