- Network and develop key financial Donors and Supporters for Caritas Australia.
- Sydney-based, full-time, permanent role – immediate start.
- Highly respected international aid agency.
Caritas Australia (CA) is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
We are actively seeking an experienced Fundraiser/Campaigner to develop and maintain new and existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters.
Your focus in this role includes:
- Develop and nurture existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters.
- Working with the Fundraising team, Diocesan Directors, Volunteers and the wider community to identify new prospects and opportunities.
- Monitor and analysis Donor base and income to inform the development of growth strategies and engagement activities.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
- Significant experience in Fundraising, Business Development or Relationship Management.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and Supporter/Customer Database systems.
- An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
How to Apply for This Role:
To apply for this job visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description.
Please send your application to [email protected] by COB, Friday 23rd March 2018.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV and a Cover Letter which addresses the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Louise Woods on +61 2 8306 3451.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.