The Director of Advancement is responsible for the leadership and performance of the Development portfolio.
This is a full-time three-year fixed-term contract position with the option of renewal after successful performance appraisal.
To be successful in this position, you need
- Demonstrated success in managing a portfolio of major gift donors and/or a capital campaign - closing significant philanthropic gifts.
- An ability to take a leading role in securing future growth and strong positioning of the College.
- Authenticity, and the ability to inspire people and lead cultural change.
- Experience in leading people, teams and volunteers.
- A strong commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of the College.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For a copy of the position description or more information about this role contact Catherine Spencer on M. 0438 083 524 or [email protected]
To apply, please complete the Application for Employment form and email it with your CV, a covering letter that addresses your capabilities, how you meet the selection criteria set out in the Position Description and the names of three referees to the Principal’s Assistant [email protected]
Child Protection Legislation requires the successful application to provide a Working with Children's Check clearance number.