Position Description (PDF)
The role requires
- Exemplary writing skills and a passion for new media including mobile and video.
- Adept at using relevant digital and social channels
- Knowledge of online reporting and the necessary techniques required to engage the reader
- Research skills.
- The ability to absorb information quickly.
- A team player who can work collaboratively with colleagues.
- At least three years’ journalistic experience and a degree in journalism/media/communications are preferable.
The position calls for a creative, industrious individual who wishes to work in an environment that utilises all communication media.
The position requires a self-starter with demonstrated journalistic experience and proven writing skills. Energetic and able to work independently and quickly, the successful candidate will be an effective team player who maintains high levels of personal organisation and commitment to assignments and tasks. They will be an all-rounder with a keen eye for detail and be able to put a story together with speed and style.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and commitment to the Catholic faith, along with an understanding of the evangelising mission of the Catholic Church.
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application will include the following:
- A letter of interest addressing qualifications and experience as they relate to the responsibilities of the position.
- A professional resume.
Applications close on 1st June 2018. Please send your application to [email protected]
For more information about this position, contact: Jeanine Doyle ph:02 6239 9833 or email [email protected]