Health and Wellbeing Officer
Mercy Health Home and Community Care - Northwest
Position Description (PDF)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Fixed Term Full Time Position until September 2019
- Based at Mercy Health Home and Community Care’s Parkville Office
- Working closely with the Leader in Congregational Care, the successful candidate will coordinate individual care delivery to enable the highest quality of life for the Religious Orders and members of the community
- Support the after-hours and on-call program, which may include attending to overnight and weekend callouts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Qualifications in Nursing or Allied Health
- Experience in assessing, planning and monitoring care plans ideally within an aged or community care setting
- Aspire to provide high standards in customer service to assist the aged in the community
- Possess strong communication, administrative and computer skills
- Demonstrate the Mercy ethos and values
- Possess a current Victorian Driver’s licence
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and consent to your name being checked against the Disability Worker Exclusion List.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Marija Kustura – Leader, Congregational Care on (03) 8416 7925
Quote Ref No: HCN06
Applications Close: Sunday, 27 May 2018