Mary Mackillop Place is currently seeking for a Guest Service Team leader, someone who is smart and considerate – someone who has "nice person" written all over them. We're after fast-thinking, customer focused problem solvers that take pride in creating and delivering great customer experiences.
The role involves leading a small reception team, as well as hands-on reception tasks, including providing friendly, personalised customer service in responding to accommodation enquiries.
As one of our welcoming faces of the Mary Mackillop Place, you will be a point of contact for our guests, visitors and pilgrims have a real passion for delivering excellent customer service and providing a unique guest experience. You will be responsible for welcoming guests, dealing with general guest enquiries, performing check in and check out procedures and assisting with luggage. You'll bring your passion to work every day and be empowered to work as part of a team, anticipating our guests' needs and delivering an exceptional service experience.
your team leadership activities will involve working closely with the guest service manager
- Rostering, training and leadership of the front office team to ensure high levels of work productivity and quality, positive employee engagement and retention, and strong alignment with Mary Mackillop values, Ethos and procedures.
- Be a great ambassador of Mary Mackillop Place
- You've got a good eye for detail – our processes are super important in helping us deliver a consistent guest experience.
- You'll be dealing with a variety of people, so your communication will be adaptable. You'll be a brilliant communicator - consistently clear and concise.
- Conducting guest arrivals & departures
- Confidently providing personalised guest service.
- Imparting your knowledge and recommendation about the site, it's facilities and local area
- Ensuring guests queries and complaints are handled efficiently and effectively
- Finalising guests accounts including cash handling
- Assisting in general administration & accounting duties
Skills & Experience
- You'll have some experience working in Hospitality or Customer service role & know what makes for great service
- Professional and personable, with a "role up the sleeves", can do attitude
- Previews experience in PMS systems
- You make calm, collected decisions
- Excellent written communication & phone skills
- You must meet the appropriate legal requirements to work in Australia.
- A commitment and passion for delivering exceptional and caring service
- Demonstrated organisational skills with attention to details
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- previous experience in front office reception or hospitality role is essential
This position is Full time weekdays and weekends. The earliest shift usually start @7am and the latest shift will see you finish no later than 9.30pm.
No holiday working visa , permanent resident only
Only short listed applicant will be contacted
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Please send application to: [email protected]