- Multidisciplinary Onsite counselling and workplace support
- Work with various industries in different locations
- Strong values-based organisation
Converge International is a leader in providing health & wellbeing and people risk management solutions. We provide a range of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), counselling, crisis response, workplace pastoral care services, training, conflict resolution and consulting services. We are a wholly Australian owned organisation with the wellbeing of people and their workplaces at the heart of all we do.
We are looking for qualified and experienced counsellors, who also have capacity to proactively respond to a variety of Onsite workplace support needs such as Walk and Talk, Toolbox meetings, lunchtime awareness sessions, peer supervision for managers and general pastoral support.
We are looking for team members who:
- Are caring, compassionate and driven to make a positive difference in people's lives
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and across multiple customer locations
- Are self-motivated and can respond quickly to situations
- Have demonstrated ability to manage own time, priorities and workload factors
- Are knowledgeable, proactive, quick thinking
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant counselling experience.
- A tertiary qualification in Behavioural Sciences and registration with the appropriate professional body is required.
- Qualifications in Ministry or Theology and experience with pastoral counselling are highly regarded.
- A current driver's licence and having your own vehicle
The position is also suitable for appropriately qualified and experienced pastoral counsellors or chaplains and depending upon personal circumstances, the role can include related salary sacrificing benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your resume to [email protected] and refer 'Onsite Consultant –NSW' in the subject line.
Alternatively, please call Christine Koutsimanis – Recruiter on (03) 8681 2426