Position Description (PDF)
- Combine your passion for social justice with your experience in fundraising
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Flexible part-time, permanent role based in Sydney
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
As part of the Fundraising Group, your role will involve:
- Driving community fundraising campaigns which will help grow supporters and generate income
- Creating strategies to drive fundraising initiatives and accompanying marketing materials
- Supporting new and existing relationships to support their supporter journey as fundraisers for Caritas
- Supporting with the planning and delivery of the annual Women for the World (WFTW) campaign
You will thrive as the Community Fundraising Relationship Specialist if you want to:
- Put your passion for relationship building and fundraising into practice
- Create and manage multiple campaigns and events, both online and offline
- Work closely with a range of people with a drive to help make a difference
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to [email protected] by COB Wednesday 2 January 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and channel through which you found the ad (e.g. Community Fundraising Relationship Specialist via CathNews).
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV, Cover Letter and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact the hiring manager, Kerryn Benbow, on 02 8306 3452.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a relevant criminal record check and a Working with Children Check if the role is designated as working with Children.