Position Description (PDF)
• Use your Senior Fundraising experience to make positive change
• Rare opportunity at an International Aid and Development Agency
• Generous salary packaging options available
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
As part of the Fundraising team, your role will involve:
- Executing national fundraising strategies including our major campaign, Project Compassion
- Being accountable for a significant portfolio including Philanthropy, Direct Marketing and Community Fundraising
- Integrating digital strategy across all fundraising activities
You will thrive as the National Fundraising Manager if you are:
- Experienced across a range of fundraising channels
- Commercially savvy and have strong budgeting and analytical skills
- Skilled at people management, data analysis and innovation
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to [email protected] by COB Wednesday 10 April 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and channel through which you found the ad (e.g. National Fundraising Manager via Cath News).
- Include a CV and Cover Letter
- A separate document addressing the Selection Criteria which is set out in the Position Description
- Specify residency or work visa status
For further information, please contact Richard Landels on 0403 091 514.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a relevant criminal record check and a Working with Children Check must be obtained by the successful candidate prior to commencing work.