Position Description (PDF)
You will support the Director Mission Integration in operationalising the strategic direction of Mission Integration evident in Hospital Business Planning. This includes Caregiver Formation, celebrations, rituals and projects pertaining to continuing the healing Mission of Jesus.
These positions will be offered on a permanent full-time or part-time basis, working a minimum of 60.8 hours a fortnight, based at either SJG Burwood or SJG Richmond hospitals.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Qualifications, or working towards same, in at least one of the following areas: Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry, Catholic Leadership, or related studies
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in each of the five competency domain areas (Personal, Leadership, Theological, Ethical and Organisational)
- Capacity for the delivery of effective formation and/or adult training programs
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships, to foster a united approach to Mission strategy, implementation and integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the capacity to engage effectively with a variety of people
As a not-for-profit organisation you will be rewarded with a remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience, also offering attractive salary packaging opportunities, along with a working environment that is consistent with our values.