To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are an effective leader who:
- is a practising Catholic with a sound understanding of, and commitment to Catholic education;
- demonstrates evidence of quality leadership experience in Catholic education;
- ability to lead teachers in developing and implementing a challenging and inspiring curriculum;
- builds and maintains a challenging and innovative learning environment;
- demonstrates capacity to lead school improvement initiatives;
- is able to lead an inclusive and collaborative school community;
- ensures that school processes meet system, NESA and legislative processes.
You will need to have credible academic strength in Religious Education or Theology OR commitment to study at a Masters level with substantive study in Religious Education, Theology and School Leadership.
For further information, or assistance with the application process please contact the recruitment team on 9847 0596
Applications close 16 June 2019