Kildare Ministries seeks an enthusiastic, energetic and self-directed Business and Risk Manager. The successful candidate will have broad leadership experience in business, finance, property and risk and compliance management, as well as experience at governance level. Skills in organisational risk management, financial strategic planning, high quality analysis, problem solving related to resourcing, human resources and industrial relations are essential. Working for not-for-profit organisations, religious congregations, education and community works who serve the marginalised would be a distinct advantage.
The Trustees of Kildare Ministries have canonical responsibilities for ten schools and three community works and we have ministries in Victoria, South Australia, NSW and Queensland. The Business and Risk Manager reports to the Trustees of Kildare Ministries and on a daily basis works with the Executive Director. The successful candidate will require leadership skills at governance level and proven ability to work collaboratively with various levels within an organisation. The time allocation for this position is negotiable between FTE 0.8 and FTE 1.0. The ability to work in a small, friendly and efficient office is essential and there is also the requirement for some overnight and interstate travel.
Applicants with suitable business qualifications as well as experience in organisational risk management at governance level in an educational setting should make further enquiries by contacting [email protected].
Application package can be obtained by contacting [email protected] or by ringing the Kildare Ministries Office: 03 96822973
Applications should include
- Cover letter outlining your reasons for applying for this position (no more than two pages)
- Address the four selection criteria (no more than 400-500 words for each)
- Complete the Application Form
- Provide the names of two referees, who might be able to speak with a panel representative
- Request written references from two colleagues
- Have two written reference forms completed and sent confidentially to Erica Pegorer via email to [email protected]. This will assist in the short listing process
Applications Close: 5 July 2019