BY STEFAN GIGACZ Sydney Auxiliary Bishop Julian Porteous warns that the 'Enneagram has no place in Catholic spirituality and should not be promoted in Catholic circles': The Enneagram is claimed to have origins in the Sufi religion. However the Sufis, who are
More Articles ...
- CathBlog - Fulton Sheen: A belated thanks
- CathBlog - Whose radical is right?
- CathBlog - Warrandyte winter
- CathBlog - Vatican II's rejected child
- BlogWatcher - Gun control is a pro-life issue
- CathBlog - Don't let the sun set on your anger
- CathBlog - Increasing Mass attendance
- CathBlog - My mother's prayer list
- CathBlog - The shock of the Pietà
- BlogWatcher - Danny Boyle's Olympic liturgy