Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett region since 1990, following the amalgamation of the St Marys Parish Primary and Secondary Schools. It has a current enrolment of approximately 441 students. The College has a master planned school campus environment along with a vision for education in a contemporary world.
Brisbane Catholic Education invites applications for the position of Principal with the capability to:
- lead the religious life of the school and build a vibrant Catholic identity within the school community;
- grow the engagement, progress, achievement and wellbeing of each student in the school; and
- build a sustainable school community, ensuring stewardship of resources with transparency, accountability and compliance.
Applicants for this role must meet the following essential eligibility criteria:
- be a committed, practicing Catholic, or in an ecumenical school a committed practising member of one of the faith traditions represented in that Ecumenical school;
- hold, or be eligible to hold, registration as a teacher in Queensland;
- have educational leadership and/or administrative experience;
- Postgraduate qualifications at a Masters-level in Religious Education, Theology or Christian Leadership or a commitment to complete study to attain such a qualification.
- Competitive salary structure
- Area allowances
- Subsidised Housing
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent leave entitlements and access to travel leave day
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to salary packaging options to maximise employee benefits and salary
- Free Employee Assistant Program (24-hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes
Successful applicants who are new to principalship in Brisbane Catholic Education will be supported through a professional learning plan to be undertaken in the first two to four years of employment. For new appointees who do not have Masters-level qualifications in Religious Education, Theology or Christian Leadership, the professional learning plan will include support to reach the equivalent of a Masters-level qualification.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit our Employment Page at www.brisbanecatholicschools.com.au