DIRECTOR, CHEVALIER INSTITUTE
Commencement date: January 2021
The Missionaries of the Sacred Heart seek a person experienced in adult faith formation to lead the Chevalier Institute in the next period of its development. The Director is responsible for the day to day running of the Institute and works collaboratively with other team members in the development and facilitation of formation programmes in MSC charism and Spirituality of the Heart. The Director reports directly to the Director of MSC Education.
The successful applicant will have:
- active commitment to the practice of Catholic faith;
- a deep respect for the spirituality and charism of the Chevalier Institute and a capacity to identify with the vision, values and mission of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart;
- qualifications in spirituality and/or theology;
- demonstrated high level leadership, organisational and communication skills;
- a background in, or at least some experience in, Catholic Secondary education (teaching and learning, educational leadership);
- a commitment to ongoing personal formation within the context of heart spirituality;
- a willingness to travel regularly; and
- other competencies as outlined in the full position description.
The Director of the Chevalier Institute will be based at the Chevalier Resource Centre, Kensington, Sydney and frequent travel is an expectation of the role.
An attractive salary package that takes account of qualifications and experience will be negotiated. This is a full time position and the term of appointment will be initially five years.
Information packages and application process are available from:
Administrator, Chevalier Institute
Email: [email protected]
T: 02 93152244
For information about Chevalier Institute, visit www.chevalierinstitute.org.au
Applications close at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 7th May, 2020.