- Part time, job share, two days per week (15.2 hours)
- Pennant Hills based
The Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay, under the leadership of Bishop Anthony Randazzo, serves the People of God in the northern regions of the city of Sydney, the North Shore, Northern Beaches and NSW Central Coast. Home to more than 215,000 Catholics, and covering an area of 2,763 square kilometres, the Diocese comprises 26 Parishes, 36 Primary Schools, 8 Secondary Schools, 4 Early Learning Centres, and 5 Family Centres.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Director, Evangelisation Broken Bay.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative support. You will be experienced in administration and supporting a senior executive, and have a passion for sharing the Good News of Christ. You will be job sharing with the current Executive Assistant.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A personal commitment to Catholic teachings, faith, ethos, values and mission of the Catholic Church as well as an understanding of the Catholic Church, its mission and its unique challenges and opportunities;
- A commitment to prayer with the understanding that this is integral to effective ministry in a Catholic setting;
- Previous experience in supporting a senior executive as an executive or personal assistant and a thorough understanding of the administrative needs of an executive including diary management;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to reprioritise;
- Excellent word processing, telephone and diary management skills;
- Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- High level skills in contemporary computer applications including social media, database applications and emerging technologies;
- An understanding of the challenges of job sharing and the ability to work cooperatively with another person who shares the job while ensuring that the demands of the job are met.
To view Bishop Anthony Randazzo’s personal invitation to join the Diocesan Team, go to bbcatholic.org.au/jobs
For a position description, details on how to apply or any other enquiries, please email [email protected]
Applications close: Wednesday, 2 December 2020.
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Australia and hold a current unrestricted driver’s licence.