Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans (ACRATH) is looking to engage a qualified and experienced Bookkeeper to support the work of the Executive Officer and the Treasurer of this Not-for-Profit Charity.
ACRATH is a medium-sized charity registered with ACNC and with Consumer Affairs Victoria as an Incorporated Association, and in various States as a Fundraising entity.
The tasks of the Bookkeeper would include:
- bank account data entry
- data entry of income and expense items
- coding of income and expense items on bank statements
- reconciliation of bank account transaction items
- reconciliation petty cash holdings
- preparation and lodgement of quarterly Business Activity Statements and reconciliation of the ATO account
- produce a comprehensive monthly finance report
ACRATH currently runs QuickBooks Online as its accounting system. Work would require an average of 4 hours per week and would be done mostly off-site via the internet. The position would report to the Treasurer and work closely with the Executive Officer for any expense authorisations. Payment for services would be made on invoice.
Applications, including CV, and two Referees, to be forwarded to [email protected] no later than 30 November 2020. For further information contact the Treasurer 0457 863 757