- Full time | 38 hours per week
- Fixed term | 3 year contract | From 11 January 2021
- Professional Officer Level 5 | $116,952 - $132,078 per annum plus super
- Position arising from an employee transfer
Toowoomba Catholic Schools is seeking an expert classroom practitioner, a mentor, facilitator, and a curriculum specialist.
The Education Officer: Formation and Identity provides expert advice and support to school leaders and staff in best practice planning, pedagogy and assessment in teaching Religious Education, and evidence-based strategies which meaningfully engage with and enhance the faith lives of students through the religious life of the school.
The role requires a personal commitment to ensuring all students engage with the Catholic faith through meaningful curriculum, liturgical and prayer experiences.
Further position information can be obtained from the Role Description.
We encourage you to visit the Toowoomba Regional Council website to discover what living in Toowoomba has to offer.
If you are excited by this challenge and want to be part of a progressive and growing system of 31 schools please submit your application through SEEK and include
- a cover letter, of no more than two pages highlighting your demonstrated experience and qualifications
- your resume, to include the names of two referees (one must be your current or most recent manager or principal)
- supporting application documents.
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact the Director: Formation and Identity, Ken Avenell by email [email protected] or by phone 07 4637 1472.