The Heritage Centre is looking for a full time IT admin officer to join our team.
The Heritage Centre is a place for sharing social history related to the Sisters of St John of God (SSJG) and Aboriginal people of the Kimberley.
The Sisters of St John of God are a group of religious women in the Catholic Church. For over 100 years the Sisters have offered a wide range of health care, education and other services to the people of Australia.
An opportunity to join our small friendly team working in the Heritage Centre in Broome has become available. We offer a flexible working environment in either a part time or full time role for the ideal candidate who can demonstrate the following knowledge and skills;
- Information Technology (IT) day to day help desk support
- Digitising and restoring photographs and documents (Photoshop experience preferable but not essential) with a high attention to detail
- Software applications include Microsoft Office, Adobe CC and industry specific applications
- Administration of IT function including management of the external IT contract for network and server support, regular liaison with the cloud hosted web application used to store and make available to the public the Heritage Centre’s collection (digital database), and management of the IT budget.
- Willingness to work within the mission and values of the organisation
We offer a competitive salary with salary packaging benefits and a flexible family friendly work environment. We will also provide a comprehensive handover and relevant training for the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will need to provide permanent Australian residency, National Police and Working with Children Checks.
Please submit your resume and application addressing the above selection criteria by the (Monday 25 January 2021) to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this position - please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.