Position Description (PDF)
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is seeking an energetic and dynamic person to take up the role of Senior Analyst, Technology to join its Digital Technology Team.
The Senior Analyst, Technology is responsible for designing, developing, delivering and supporting various applications and business process workflows as well as IT security.
This is a part-time position (0.5 fulltime equivalent) with an attractive package, including annual leave loading. Flexible work location.
As the Senior Analyst, Technology your major accountabilities include:
- Assist to manage the provision and ongoing support of secure and stable technology services.
- Assist to identify and evaluate opportunities for innovation and development to deliver technology solutions that meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Workshop and document stakeholder requirements, including technical design for new applications to be developed.
- Develop process portals, workflows and automations.
- Develop SharePoint online-based portals using out-of-the-box features.
- Provide support for all software applications.
- Develop strong, effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Applicants should have over five years’ experience working in a developer role using Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Shell, experience developing a SharePoint portal and application support. A basic level of Salesforce CRM is desirable.
To be considered for this role, applications should address the Knowledge, Skills and Experience as listed in the position description.
Please submit your application including three referees via email to Louise Walas [email protected]
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 16th of April 2021.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes and supports a family friendly workplace. The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Australia and will be required to provide a suitable Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference respects your privacy. To find out more about how we will treat this information, please click here to access our privacy collection notice.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference regards its child protection responsibilities with the upmost importance. Please here to access our Safeguarding Policy.