Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited (CES Ltd) have a unique opportunity available to join our school in the beautiful community of Kyabram. Commencing in January 2022
If you share our love of the Catholic faith and can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills in Catholic Education, then we want to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- the option to live and work in the Goulburn River Valley region – Kyabram is a small town of nearly 7500 people which is located between the towns of Echuca and Shepparton
- the opportunity to join a cohesive community who enjoy various sports including football, netball, and cricket
- the ability to lead 724 students
- a secure long term 7-year contract with a competitive remuneration package, relocation support and assistance and a fully maintained motor vehicle will be negotiated with the successful candidate
- support from senior leaders who will offer mentoring and training to build upon your leadership skills.
As a registered teacher with the Victorian Institute of Teaching, you will possess postgraduate qualifications relating to leading in a Catholic school and accreditation to teach religious education. You will be an active member of the Catholic faith community with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
Closing Date for Applications: 4.00 pm Monday 27 September 2021
For information about joining St Augustine’s College, Kyabram please contact Recruitment on 03 5443 2377. Further information and how to apply is available from www.ceosand.catholic.edu.au under “Employment” or E: [email protected]
Sandhurst schools are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children