Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited is seeking a Principal Consultant to join the team commencing in January 2022
Are you a senior strategic leader in Primary School Catholic Education seeking a role that allows you to influence school improvement?
Located in Regional Victoria (Wangaratta) this role will see you working collaboratively with our Primary School Principals and their leadership teams to:
- Identify and develop the next layer of school and system leaders and build leadership capacity
- develop school plans that strengthen religious identity and ongoing improvement
- provide targeted and strategic advice to schools to enhance student learning and wellbeing
- support school leaders in complying with all applicable governance, compliance, and legislative requirements
- identify opportunities for schools to grow, adapt and increase enrolments
- provide strategic support for School Advisory Councils, and
- facilitate the work of the shared Mission Framework
You will also work cohesively with People and Culture and other Principal Consultants on supporting system initiatives and networks, developing effective attraction and retention strategies, completing performance appraisals, creating wellbeing programs, and providing confidential support for the resolution of workplace issues.
Your sound knowledge of school governance, educational leadership, and School Advisory Councils along with your prior experience in driving continuous improvement will be highly regarded.
As a registered teacher with the Victorian Institute of Teaching, you will possess postgraduate qualifications relating to leading in a Catholic school and accreditation to teach religious education. You will be an active member of the Catholic faith community with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package along with a fully maintained motor vehicle will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited is responsible for 52 schools across the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst. We foster the academic achievement and spiritual formation of each student in an environment and culture that is committed to pastoral wellbeing.
Sandhurst schools are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children