Do you have experience in providing a wide range of administrative services? The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is seeking a dedicated and conscientious Executive Support Officer who has a range of skills to join our administration team based in Braddon ACT.
The Executive Support Officer provides a wide range of support to the Executive Secretaries of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. This will include:
- coordinating and providing executive support, including travel and accommodation bookings, diary management, and finalisation of documentation,
- managing general correspondence including drafting acknowledgements and standard responses,
- arranging meetings including drafting agendas, tracking meeting invitations, taking minutes of meetings, distribution of meeting papers, filing and archiving,
- processing payments, donations, enquiries and online shop orders,
- arranging conference facilities including meeting room bookings, event management, catering and accommodation,
- assisting the Executive and ICT Support Officer during absences and times of peak activity, and
- general administrative and executive support, as needed.
Position Description (PDF)
You will have proven experience in a broad range of office duties with strong experience in working in a small team without close supervision and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office.
To be considered for this role, applications should provide a resume and cover letter which address the Knowledge, Skills and Experience as listed in the position description.
Enquiries Ms Louise Walas: [email protected]
Applications including three referees to be submitted via email to [email protected]org.au
Applications close on Wednesday 22 September 2021, 5pm
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes and supports a family friendly workplace. The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Australia and may be required to provide a suitable Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference respects your privacy. In applying for this position, you will be providing Australian Catholic Bishops Conference with personal including sensitive information. To find out more about how we will treat this information, please access our privacy collection notice from www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au
The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference regards its child protection responsibilities with the upmost importance. Please access our Safeguarding Policy from: www.employmentrelations.catholic.org.au.