Catholic Education South Australia operates within the Archdiocese of Adelaide and the Diocese of Port Pirie to meet the needs of families who choose an education based on Christian principles in the Catholic tradition. The Catholic Education Office (CEO) provides strategic and operational support services to our school communities, comprised of 101 schools of varying sizes and infrastructure.
- Full-time Position (based in Port Pirie)
- Fixed term – four years
- January 2022 start
We are seeking inspirational, innovative and experienced senior educational professionals to support the Deputy Director, during a significant period of innovation and change in our Catholic schools, emanating from the South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools (SACCS) Strategy for Leading Catholic Schools to New Levels of Excellence.
Reporting to the Manager: School Performance Leaders, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all our schools, and specifically regional schools within the Diocese of Port Pirie achieve an excellent performance rating and targeted enrolment growth and is accountable for delivery of school improvement. The Schools Performance Leader will serve as a critical mentor to Principals in their assigned region and will provide professional supervision of Diocesan school Principals.
To be successful in this role the Schools Performance Leader will strengthen the Catholic identity and religious dimension of Catholic schools in SA by demonstrating:
- excellent achievement and leadership by bringing faith, life and culture together into a coherent synthesis and development of a performance culture;
- vision, energy and initiative for The Strategy and quality service delivery;
- exceptional capacity for strategic and future thinking;
- outstanding skills in mentoring, communication, relationship building and conflict resolution;
- successful Principalship in Catholic education;
- active membership of a Catholic Eucharistic community.
Appointment will be subject to a DHS Working with Children Check clearance and other screening processes.
Please visit Positions Vacant on our website for further information at https://www.cesa.catholic.edu.au/working-with-us/positions-vacant/job-detail/76825/schools-performance-leader-regional-