Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited has a fantastic opportunity for an emerging education leader to become Principal at Doxa School Bendigo commencing Term One, 2023. Doxa School Bendigo is a Catholic Flexible Learning Setting aiming to engage vulnerable and disconnected young people into an education that is tailored to meet their specific needs. The school program is informed by a student-centered approach that is theoretically underpinned by the schools key pillars of practice: Catholic Identity, Choice Theory, Trauma Sensitive Practice and Social and Emotional Literacy.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to lead a skilled, friendly, and committed staff group and leadership team.
• Mentoring and continued support from dedicated education professionals and experienced school leaders.
• A school with a sound financial position and a role where you can build depth of knowledge regarding students, families, staff, systems and strategic direction.
• A central location in Bendigo in a historic building.
• A competitive remuneration package.
Ideally, you will be:
• Knowledgeable and/or experience with teaching in a specialist education setting.
• A strong advocate for the needs of disengaged students and families.
• Aspirational for the opportunities and potential of students at Doxa School with a commitment to build trusting and caring relationships with all Doxa school students, families, and staff.
• Experienced in supporting students, families, and staff to build and display school-wide positive behaviours as well as make sound decisions for all involved.
• A leader who is excited by the continued challenge of bringing a diverse range of staff skills into a common purpose.
Bendigo is a vibrant regional city with fabulous cafes, restaurants, and arts culture. Built on a rich gold history the city of Bendigo boasts some of the country’s most impressive architecture, public sculptures, fountains and gardens.
Closing Date for Applications: 4.00 pm Monday 22 August 2022
For more details about the role please download the position description from www.ceosand.catholic.edu.
Please email your cover letter and resume addressing the key selection criteria to: [email protected]
CES Ltd embraces diversity and social inclusion and encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children.