Inglewood is a historic gold mining town with grand historic buildings with cafes, bakeries, antique stores, supermarket, and butcher that service surrounding rural districts and smaller communities. It is also only half an hour drive from Bendigo, Victoria, which is a thriving regional city.
● Be a registered teacher with the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
● Have leadership experience within a Catholic School.
● Possess Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School or Accreditation to Teach Religious Education or Lead in a Catholic School.
● Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
What CES Ltd can offer you:
● An opportunity to lead a small inclusive school with a lovely school community.
● Support from senior leaders who will offer mentoring and training to build upon your leadership skills
● Commencing January 2023.
● With school enrolments of 26 students the classification under the VCEMEA 2018 is Primary School Principal Level 2-1 — 2-5 with a secure 5-year contract.
Closing Date for Applications: 4.00 pm Monday 22 August 2022
For more details about the role please download the position description from:
Please email your cover letter and resume addressing the key selection criteria to:
CES Ltd embraces diversity and social inclusion and encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children