Expressions of interest are invited from VIT registered, including provisionally registered teachers, in the following subject areas to commence in January 2023:
- Japanese (ongoing)
- Product Design & Technology - Textiles & Wood (ongoing)
- English (ongoing)
- Math (ongoing)
- Science (ability to teach in the Year 9 program desirable) (ongoing and contract)
- PE/Health & HD (ongoing and contract)
- Information Technology (contract)
- Religious Education (ongoing and contract)
In addition to these teaching positions expression of interest in Positions of Leadership in areas:
- Learning Diversity
- Year Level; and
- Head of House Coordination
Term 4 2022 Replacement Positions
- Product Design & Technology - Textiles
Please include in your application:
Proof of Identity, VIT registration, Qualifications, Letter of Introduction, Resume and a response to the Emmanuel Teacher Charter.
Your letter of introduction should communicate why you wish to teach at Emmanuel College and the contributions you are able to make to the College community. Your response to the Emmanuel College Charter should provide us with an insight into your professional teaching practice and the degree to which your own values and practice are consistent with the College goal to employ staff who are progressive, innovative and principled life-long learners who value the privilege to shape the learning of young people. Your application should respond to the overarching pillars of the Charter:
1. Know students and how they learn.
2. Know the content and how to teach it.
3. Plan and implement effective teaching & learning.
4. Create and maintain a safe learning environment.
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning.
6. Engage in professional learning.
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents and the community.
8. Engage with the Catholic identity of the College.
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all students in our care.
Apply online now at www.emmanuel.vic.edu.au