The Manager, Pastoral & Spiritual Care Services will lead a team of outstanding practitioners who provide pastoral and spiritual care to patients, families and staff in the diverse care centres of St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne.
- Full Time, Permanant,Fitzroy location
- Best practice implementation
- Work in one of Australia’s leading hospital groups
You will lead a team of outstanding practitioners who provide pastoral and spiritual care to patients, families and staff in the diverse care centres of St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne. You report to the Executive Director Mission & Identity.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Leadership of exemplary provision of pastoral and spiritual care services and chaplaincy
- Mission and values integration
- Continuous improvement in services, access and provision
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, team collegiality and professional confidentiality workplace wellbeing and safety
Classification for this position will be HS4 with an overaward ($103,300 - $103, 800 per annum).
- Minimum of two advanced units of Clinical Pastoral Education
- Demonstrated leadership experience in pastoral and spiritual care, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Current National criminal history check, or willing to obtain
What we offer:
- Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to join Fitness Passport - Your pass to an extensive choice of fitness facilities
- Staff Health Centre
- CBD Location, close to Public Transport and close to lots of car parks
- Discounts and Promotions always available through our Foundation
- Career development & advancement encouraged
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Flexible working arrangements
About Pastoral and Spiritual Care Services:
Pastoral and Spiritual Care Services is a department within the Mission Services Directorate. Practitioners and chaplains work in the acute, sub-acute, aged, palliative, correctional and mental health settings as part of collaborative interdisciplinary teams.
Working at St Vincent’s:
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is a leading teaching, research and tertiary health service. SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services and is driven by values of Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence.
Please apply using the link ‘https://svha.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SVHA_SVHM/job/Fitzroy-Melbourne/Manager-Pastoral---Spiritual-Care-Services_JR126389-2’
Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Inclusion is essential to our mission and diversity reflects the community we serve.
Please visit our website, for further information regarding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment at SVHM.
SVHA has a duty of care under work health and safety legislation to eliminate and/or control the risk of transmission of vaccine preventable diseases in healthcare settings. You may therefore be required to undergo mandatory immunisations/vaccinations (including flu vaccinations).
This position is subject to a Victorian government direction regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Successful applicants must meet these vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more.