Talk to us
CathNews, the most frequently visited Catholic website in Australia, is your daily news service featuring Catholics and Catholicism from home and around the world, Mass on Demand and on line, prayer, meditation, reflections, opinion, and reviews. And, what's more - it's free!
- Lead the delivery of strategic initiatives
- Full-time role based in Sydney’s upper North Shore
- Generous remuneration package, including car allowance
Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB) is a system serving 44 Catholic Schools and more than 17000 students from Kindergarten to Year 12. We cover an expansive geographical area that includes the Central Coast, Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore.
Our Vision is to provide Authentic, professional Catholic education delivered with care and compassion. This Vision is underpinned by our Towards 2025 Strategy which places students at the centre of everything we do, and which brings schools and Parishes together to work as one.
The Towards 2025 Strategy commits our system of schools to being at least as good as the very best, to maximise the learning growth of every student, and to inspire hearts and minds to know Christ and love learning.
To assist us in meeting our Towards 2025 strategic priorities, we are seeking an exceptional Senior Executive: Strategic Delivery to take forward our Southern Peninsula Precinct of schools.
Reporting to the Director of Schools and working closely with the Director, other members of the Leadership Team and Principals, you will lead significant transformational change and embed collective and co-operative school effectiveness models for the Southern Peninsula schools on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
You will actively engage with internal and external stakeholders, build collaborative relationships and partnerships and foster a culture of innovation and excellence.
You will establish systems, processes, resources and strategies to ensure the Southern Peninsula Precinct schools are thriving learning communities and employers of choice.
Using your skills and experience in driving change, you will lead the transition of St Paul’s Catholic College, Manly to a co-educational secondary campus and lead complex building projects to enable the use of first-class facilities for students and staff to achieve their potential and enable the community to better engage and connect.
Key to this role is your strategic and leadership experience and proven track record in driving and inspiring transformational change.
Specifically, as the ideal candidate you will meet the following Key Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or certification relevant to professional background, and expert knowledge in Education and/or Leadership
- Extensive experience in a senior educational leadership role or as a business leader with accountability for strategic initiatives and operationalising strategy
- Committed, practising Catholic who actively contributes to the life and community of a Parish and represents the mission of the Church in personal and professional conduct
- Experience in leading large-scale change and ability and willingness to challenge existing processes and structures and explore contemporary working methods
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, influencing, stakeholder-management, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and evaluate relevant research, data and best practices to inform future practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver complex building projects and manage suppliers and other parties
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence and ready access to a private, fully insured motor vehicle.
If you believe you meet the above Key Requirements and want to be part of our exciting journey, then we would love to hear from you!
Why work with us?
CSBB values its staff so they can best support every student entrusted to our care. As well as an attractive remuneration package, which includes a car allowance, we offer many additional benefits including the option to salary package, discounted school fees for eligible staff and a wellbeing program.
Enquiries and application process
To enquire confidentially about the role and obtain a copy of the Position Description, please contact Anthony Spata on 0402 210 055 or [email protected].
Applications should be sent in confidence directly to Anthony at [email protected] and include a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role, in particular, how you meet each of the Key Requirements outlined above.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed and considered during the advertising campaign.
CSBB is committed to protecting children and young people. Preferred candidates must have a current Working with Children Check clearance.