Every advertiser or advertising agency that lodges a job advertisement for publication on the CathNews website and daily e-newsletter, operated by the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, agrees to the following conditions:
- Advertisers must register through the CathNews Job Ads Portal to post ads on the Website and Newsletter.
- Job listings on the CathNews Website and Newsletter are published for a maximum of 30 days. There is no reduction in price if you do not wish your advertisement to be published for the full 30 days.
- The $275 cost for a job ad on the CathNews Website and Newsletter is exclusive of GST. Organisations that are members of the Catholic GST Religious Group, determined by your organisation’s ABN, are not subject to GST.
- The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference has no liability in relation to any failure of telecommunications services or other systems which affect the publishing of any advertisement.
- CathNews provides a platform for advertisers to list job vacancies. CathNews encourages job seekers to carry out their own due diligence on employers and specific jobs.
- The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference reserves the right to reject any advertisement that conflicts with CathNews’ mission and values.
- Once an advertiser has submitted a job ad via the CathNews website, the advertiser enters into a formal contract with the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference in which they accept all of the Terms and Conditions mentioned and are liable to pay for any advertising booked through the jobs portal.
- The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference reserves the right to cancel and organisation’s registration and job posting rights for a failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions.